Only 29% of North American employees are emotionally engaged: they’re prepared, produce greater revenue, and deliver better customer service. That leaves 71% of employees who are not engaged or actively disengaged. What does this have to do with leadership? While development is critical to engagement, performance, and succession, its overall effectiveness is determined by the quality of an organization’s leaders. Download this white paper to learn the 3 things to keep in mind when building your leadership development strategy.