The year 2020 has challenged HR leaders in a way they never could have anticipated: while continuing to play an important strategic role in their organizations by fueling efficiency, building culture, and developing teams with a reliance on the right technology and tools, they’ve also found themselves having to devise and implement rapid HR responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
With HR professionals having to wear more hats than ever before, the fourth annual 2020 Paychex Pulse of HR Survey report provides a unique and in-depth look at how those in the industry are contributing to the success of the companies they serve amid a global pandemic, as well as how they are:
• Relying on technology to transform the HR function;
• Improving employee engagement;
• Evolving and using employee perks to remain competitive;
• Upskilling to fill some open roles; and
• Keeping pace with evolving regulation during these times of “business as unusual.”